[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
And the Dow opened down this morning.
I'm sure R13 can explain why and tie it to the Bush administration.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
[censored] the bailout.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
From his allies in England
"US President George W Bush has warned the US economy is at a "critical moment", and vowed to get his Wall Street rescue plan through Congress.
He said the consequences would be "painful and lasting" if the $700bn (£380bn) deal rejected by the US House of Representatives was not passed. "
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7644265.stm
You will note ,it does say his. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] And the Dow is down 500 at 11:00 AM. Looks like his record is still good ,correct again, just like the WMDs.
The Dow will continue to drop as every other country in the world tries to pass a bailout for their markets too. The best thing anyone could have done is let it all do whatever it was gonna do unaided and just deal with the consequences...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks